Please complete the online registration form in order to begin the registration process. All participants, including speakers and invited guests, are required to register.
Confirmation of Registration
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration.
Payment is requested after abstract acceptance by the Scientific Committee. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with detailed information.
To pay in EURO:
NAME OF THE BANK: Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego Oddział w Łodzi
BANK ADDRESS: ul. Łąkowa 29, 90-554 Łódź
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Europejskie Regionalne Centrum Ekohydrologii Polskiej Akademii Nauk
ADDRESS: ul. Tylna 3, 90-364 Łódź
SWIFT Code: GOSKPLPW
IBAN: PL 56 1130 1163 0014 7147 4820 0003
REF: NAME SURNAME + ISEHCNC2017 Registration
To pay in PLN:
Adres banku: Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego Oddział w Łodzi, ul Łąkowa 29, 90-554 Łódź
Nr rachunku w PLN: 13 1130 1163 0014 7147 4820 0001
Odbiorca: Europejskie Regionalne Centrum Ekohydrologii Polskiej Akademii Nauk
Adres odbiorcy: ul. Tylna 3, 90-364 Łódź
W tytule proszę podać: IMIĘ NAZWISKO ISEHCNC2017 Registration
Please ensure that the bank charges are borne by the participant, and make sure that your name appear on the payment form.
If you pay from your private account and you wish to receive the invoice issued on institution, attach to your request, a signed and scanned document (pdf format) from the institution confirming that this institution directs you to take part in the symposium.
The necessary data for the invoice:
Tax id (NIP)
Name of the institution (or name and surname in case of an individual payment)
Address of the payer
should be sent to email address:
1) The bank wire transfer and other related fees have to be paid by the participant.
2) Students will be asked to present a valid student ID at the registration desk.
3) After sending your registration payment, attach the bank receipt as a PDF file in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org Place the subject: Payment NAME SURNAME
Letters of Invitation
Organizing Committee will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants. Request is submitted in registration form.
The Organizing Committee assumes no liability for participants' personal accidents, sickness, theft or property damage. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements with respect to health and travel insurance.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel your registration, please submit a cancellation request to the Organizing Committee (email@example.com). Only signed cancellations are acceptable.
1. All refund requests must be received in writing by August 15, 2017. 50% of your paying cost will be deducted from participant refunds. No refunds will be issued after August 15, 2017.
2. All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
3. Refunds will be made after the ISEHCNC ends.